ETA is the short form of Electronic Travel Authority. ETA is an electronic method of linking your details with that of your passport. So even if you are having a passport you will be needing to issue the Australia eta that will carry your personal details and will allow you to stay in Australia for lesser than 3 months. It does come with a lot of limitations like you won’t be able to find employment or work in Australia if you have visited that place with the help of ETA. You will have to complete your vacation within the stipulated time otherwise your ETA will get expired and you will be staying at that place illegally. The procedure of opting it is quite simple, but the cross-checking is very strict, so you need to be much more particular about the information.
Facts that a person will need to know who is applying for ETA:
- ETA will carry all the information and it will have your motives and the duration of stay written there and it will be linked with your passport.
- All the vital information starting from credit card to passport details you will have to provide everything to the immigration department of Australia who will thoroughly go through your information and check whether you are linked with any kind of criminal activity.
- You can only visit this place if you have the motive of tourism, business-related travelling, visiting relatives and similar reasons.
- If you belong from Korea, Japan, United States, Hong Kong then you will be needing to issue ETA.
- If you lose your passport at any time you will have to again apply for a new ETA.
Before you click the apply button for visa Australia you will have to go through the terms of services properly and see what are the conditions which are included there. You will make the payment in advance so you won’t be able to cancel the process so make sure you are doing it properly.